This position is designed as a career path to the position of Business Manager, District Manager, or more, upon demonstrating sustained success. The individual in this position joins a team that is responsible for managing operations of a 277-unit apartment community located in Greensboro, NC. The team oversees personnel, marketing, leasing, collections, resident relations, resident retention, customer service, community maintenance, contracted services, capital improvements, administration, reporting, community and employee safety, as well as compliance with applicable regulations.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS OF THE TEAM:
- Tour apartments with clients.
- Prepares reports as required.
- Coordinating with contractors.
- Complete lease/renewal paperwork.
- Assist with resident and employee relations.
- Posting rent, rent collections, eviction processing.
- Manages marketing efforts to increase occupancy.
- Inspects maintenance repairs and available units for readiness.
- Observe and enforce resident compliance with Community Policies.
- Supervises all on-site staff, including hiring, training, and supervision.
- Submits all other accounting activities via property management software.
- Reviews, approves, and submits bills to be paid to the Accounts Payable Department.
- Inspects the community regularly to determine the quality of the physical property, and to assess and identify needs.
- Interacts closely with the service team to manage property maintenance programs and ensuring property appearance meets or exceeds site standards.