WinnCompanies is looking for a highly talented, energetic and innovative Recruiter to join the fifth largest property management company in the United States. Responsible for recruiting efforts and talent pool development, Winn Recruiters collaborate closely with the Winn Recruiting team, hiring managers, and executive staff to recruit and welcome talented new employees to the Winn Family. If you have a high degree of initiative, enjoy meeting new people, love a challenge, and want to be a key player in the growth of Winn's amazing team please apply!
- Perform recruiting functions to support WinnCompanies' recruitment strategy and meet current, projected, and future staffing needs.
- Work with hiring managers to develop effective recruiting plans and strategies, and assess assigned positions to develop effective job descriptions/ postings and candidate profiles that clearly define job specifications, competencies and skills required to fill the position.
- Creatively search and source candidates across multiple locations using a variety of recruiting sources to draw qualified candidates and diverse employee populations to include networking, internet searches, attending/ hosting job fairs, posting on and searching job boards (i.e. LinkedIn, Monster, Indeedetc) and professional networking sites, promoting and utilizing employee referrals campus recruiting, and other viable resources.
- Determine candidate eligibility and ensure requirements and qualifications are met by screening resumes, conducting phone screenings/ interviews, and through effective communication and feedback with the hiring managers for each position.
- Utilize an applicant tracking system to track candidates associated with each job requisition, move candidates through the recruitment process, and manage final disposition.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all required requisition, recruiting and data analysis reports required.
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews with hiring managers.
- Coordination of required pre-hire screening processes to include reference checks, drug screening, and background checks.
- Generate and deliver offer letters and manage the offer process including the facilitation and administration of offer negotiations between candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide a positive employee experience and superior customer service to candidates and hiring managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, HR or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in talent acquisition and recruiting
- Experience using DayForce HRIS/ATS a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Experience using ATS systems
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.