The Assistant Regional Maintenance Director will office at the GMO and report directly to the Senior Regional Maintenance Director (SRMD).
The following list includes the major responsibilities of the Assistant Regional Maintenance Director.
• Assist with capital projects at all districts in the region.
• Track capital projects past and present on all districts.
• Formulate and recommend future capital budgets based on property history and previous expenditures.
• Work with District Managers, Regional Property Managers and SRMD concerning project scheduling on all districts.
• Monitors vendor contracts and bids.
• Attend meetings and seminars as requested by the SRMD.
Ensure vendors follow Lincoln Military Housing procedures and codes of conduct.
• Develop vendor work scope and bid packages as needed.
• Select and pre-qualify potential subcontractor bidders.
• Visits each district regularly to assess future projects and monitor current projects.
• Perform quarterly inspections as assigned.
• Frequent inspections of vacant homes.
• Inspection of each property quarterly.
• Keep abreast of new governmental regulations and restrictions concerning maintenance procedures and/or health, safety and environment. Train on site personnel as required regarding new updates.
• Develop and participate in training classes for maintenance staff. Mentor and training tasks.
• Responsible for General Management Office maintenance and curb appeal.
• Fill in as a Maintenance Supervisor in the event there is an extended absence.
• Any other tasks as assigned by SRMD and Regional Vice President
The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as a Regional Maintenance Assistant.
• Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of on-site maintenance asset preservation.
• Must be knowledgeable in OSHA and environmental regulations.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.
• Must be computer literate and technology proficient.
• Must be willing to work evenings or weekends in the case of an emergency.
• Must travel throughout portfolio including overnights when required.
Internal Number: General Management Office
About Lincoln Property Company-Career Center
Lincoln Property Company was founded in 1965 as a developer and manager of high-quality residential communities. Their national reputation for successful management of their own properties quickly attracted a large client base of owners and investors who recognized the value that they could provide in development, property management and real estate consulting services, so they added third party management to their lines of service.
Lincoln Military Housing (LMH) was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. The mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's servicemen and women. Since its inception almost 15 years ago, Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Lincoln Military Housing not only provides professional property management and 24-hour maintenance services, the company prides itself in providing community building activities free to all residents. Lincoln Military Housing is available for members of the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines as well as Coast Guard and National Guard.
In making applicati...on for employment, you authorize LMH to make an investigation of your employment and personal history including conducting personal and employment-related references with former employers, neighbors, friends or others with whom you are acquainted. You understand that any subsequent offer of employment will be contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a more extensive background check occurring post offer. If you are extended an offer of employment, you must authorize LMH to conduct such further investigation including, but not limited to, a post-offer drug screen, a criminal background and credit check through investigative and/or credit agencies or bureaus of LMH's's choice.