Join our Team! Are you seeking a work environment where you can be empowered? Do you like the idea of working for a company where people matter most? Peak Campus Management is committed to attracting and retaining the best in the industry and creating an employer-of-choice environment. From our world-class training and leadership & marketing conferences, to our growth opportunities and promotion-from-within culture, Peak is the place to be!
Market and lease apartments in accordance with policies and procedures outlined by management. Responsible for providing resident services in a professional and courteous manner.
* Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak Science of Service Standards
* Adhere to Peak Policies and Procedures
* Greet prospective residents. Show model, market ready units and common areas
* Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
* Assist prospective residents with completion of online application
* Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms as well as training materials
* Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing leased rent
* Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
* Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
* Assist with market surveys as needed
* Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in
* Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
* Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
* Inspect units on a quarterly basis as well as prior to move-in
* Assist with planning and hosting of resident events
* Audit all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Property Manager
* Assist residents with the move-out process
* Assist in the performance of turn process
* Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt
* Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
Welcome to Peak Campus ("Peak" and the "Company"), a fully-integrated student housing real estate company providing best-in-class property management, development and consulting services.
Peak Campus is a visionary leader in the management and development of apartment communities in college markets across the nation. With over 53,000 student housing beds currently under management in 71 college markets, Peak is the country's second largest privately-owned, student housing company. Our broad portfolio encompasses both privately-owned and university-sponsored projects in all stages, including initial development, lease-up, stabilized, core, value-add and distressed assets.
Our best-in-class communities offer housing for today’s brightest students. The Peak Campus team consists of group of experienced professionals that understand the unique challenges of student housing operations, development, marketing, and leasing. The group offers an unmatched ability to execute on management, development, and customer service strategies consistent with the goals and long-term investment plans of our partners. At Peak Campus, Good Just Isn't Peak Enough!?