Trinity is an owner-managed, national company, currently hiring a Regional Property Manager to oversee Class A assets in Philadelphia, PA, Glenmoore, PA and Alexandria, VA, with expectations for the portfolio to grow.
Our benefits include competitive salary, car allowance, cell phone, and company card for travel expenses. 100 percent individual paid individual insurance and reimbursement for industry certifications.
See more about our company and our benefits at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team.
The ideal candidate will be Washington DC area or Pennsylvania based and will be open to travel as needed.
• Provide leadership and support to a region of on-site team members.
• Conduct monthly onsite inspections of properties within designated region.
• Consult and mentor on-site managers to analyze specific opportunities for improvement, provide solutions, and monitor outcomes.
• Identify and mitigate liability concerns at the property.
• Work diligently with Community Managers in preparation of annual operation budgets.
• Prepare and submit annual operation budgets.
• Monitor budget control by reviewing all purchase orders for region.
• Complete monthly financial review with variances to ensure the region’s communities meet established operational and financial goals.
• Monitor property maintenance issues and recommend capital improvements as needed to maintain community market position.
• Oversee all major capital improvements and purchases by the on-site management.
• Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and industry regulations.
• As requested, assist with special operations such as due diligence, property acquisitions, disposition, and/or support to other regions when needed.
The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The employee may occasionally be required to climb.
Employee will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
Must be willing to travel regularly.
This is a full time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends and holidays as well as occasionally traveling to other locations. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of residents, prospects, and vendors.
Other essential skills include but are not limited to:
• Effectively handle high stress situations
• Exhibit strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication and mediation skills
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Administrative and organizational skills
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
• Customer service orientation
• Strong sales background
• Knowledge of state law as it relates to fair housing
• Demonstrated budgeting skills
• Ability to read and analyze profit and loss reports effectively
• Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of the following software programs: Yardi, Voyager, PopCard, Entrata, Resident Check
Learning and Development:
• Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s education programs
• High school education or equivalent is required, Bachelors preferred
• CPM, CAM, RMP, or CMCA Certifications are preferred but not required
• Accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Regional Manager in the Multifamily Industry is required
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Community Manager in the Multifamily Industry is required
About Trinity Property Consultants
Are you looking for a new career, not just a job? Are you a type “A” personality with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude? Is customer service and hospitality in your blood? Do you long for the opportunity to grow professionally and personally?
If yes, then consider joining the team at Trinity Property Consultants.
Be a part of a high-end apartment brand that is highly focused on luxury and location. Our Arrive portfolio continues to grow as we acquire communities in some of the nation’s most desirable metropolitan areas and city centers. We are currently seeking personalities with a commitment to quality and a can-do attitude to join our team. Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing multi-family industry with an organization that is committed to cultivating exceptional community environments and guided by our values.
At Trinity Property Consultants we believe that every team member can have an effect on the reputation of our communities and of our company. It is for this reason that we seek to employ only those individuals that strive for excellence.