Westlake Housing LP is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for a 252 unit property in Mesquite, TX.
Position requires at least 1 year experience in on-site property management or business experience.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word. Excel, Outlook, (Must be proficient with a calculator.)
Work Hours: 40 hours per week with flexible work-week to include weekends and/or after hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains accurate resident records.
- Posts on a daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents.
- Issue appropriate notices when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Deposits all receipts prior to bank close each day.
- Maintains positive customer relations attitude.
- Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Inspects move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Updates required manual and/or computer reports concerning move-out notices, activity, and traffic on a daily basis and provides information to the Property Manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases and paperwork.
- Proof reads all lease paperwork, process move-ins and move-outs.
- Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
- Accepts work orders from residents and routes to maintenance staff for prompt processing. Conducts service follow up with resident when work is completed.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals/recertification’s as required.
- Greets prospective clients, shows property and performs leasing duties as needed.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends.
- Contributes ideas to Property Manager for marketing property and improving resident satisfaction.
- Conducts monthly market survey.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Vice President, Regional Manager and/or Property Manager and as deemed necessary to preserve the property and/or add value.
About Westlake Housing, LP
Westlake Housing, LP is a nationwide Owner/Operator of affordable housing communities offering a full range of property management and consulting services. As general partner and property manager, Westlake Housing specializes in repositioning IRC Section 42, Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties utilizing proactive and aggressive asset and property management strategies, on behalf of our clients and their investors.