Continental Properties is looking for an accomplished and driven lease-up Community Manager for our brand-new Springs at Newnan residential apartment community located in Newnan, GA.
This position offers participation in a lucrative lease-up Occupancy Gain Incentive program, giving the Community Manager an ability to earn 50% or more of their base salary in variable pay!
Our Community Managers are a key business leader responsible for the successful operations of their Springs community. This position will deliver an exceptional living experience for all residents while creating a positive and productive work environment for the team.
* Develop and manage the operating income/expense budgets
* Lead and direct all business functions, sales, marketing, and customer service for the community
* Hire, develop, and motivate your team, fostering high levels of engagement and continued growth and development
* Oversee the overall performance of the community and the well-being of residents
What Sets Us Apart:
* Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
* Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
* 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time; 4 paid half days to use during designated months
* Community Managers are offered a complimentary apartment as an additional perk for up to two years
* Funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to joining the Continental team.
Skills Critical to Success:
* 3 plus years of residential community management experience required, prior lease-up experience desired
* Experience leading, developing, and managing teams
* Experience creating and managing budgets/increasing a community’s NOI
* Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
* Experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, YieldStar, Lead2Lease and Compliance Depot preferred
* Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Internal Number: COMMU01417-00001
About Continental Properties
Continental Properties is a national real estate development and property management company headquartered in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1979 and still privately held, continental has grown from a small company to a major presence in the real estate and apartment management industry. With each project, Continental works as a responsible business partner and community leader. We operate Springs® Apartments, our national award-winning apartment brand with a fierce commitment to customer service. The Springs offers features and amenities distinguishing us from the competition, promoting customer satisfaction and retention, and challenging the status quo in the apartment industry. The development and management of our retail projects and apartment communities is backed by Continental’s hallmarks: ethical business practices, expert industry knowledge, financial strength and an uncompromising attention to detail. Continental Properties’ team of exceptional people, its financial resources, critical thinking and unrivaled industry insight all play a role in creating real estate developments that deliver optimum benefit to our tenants and attractive returns to investors and enhance the communities we serve.