The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing effective customer service to all prospective tenants, current tenants and property staff by utilizing in-depth knowledge of the property and its functions. This position is also responsible for assisting property staff with the planning and implementation of resident activities and promoting a quality living experience for all residents.
1. Coordinates all resident functions and activities including orienting residents to the property, as well as assists with utility set-up and deliverance of packages and package claim reminders.
2. Develops and publishes property newsletter, which includes planned events, resident services, and advertisements.
3. Handles resident issues, including neighbor disputes, maintenance repairs, and resident requests. Prepares incident reports pertaining specifically to resident issues, in accordance with Company standards.
4. Schedules activity center or clubhouse rentals, maintains the contract on any such rental, and collects applicable fees. Ensures guest suites are in rental condition and provides additional amenities to residents, such as movie rentals, books, and games.
5. Processes work orders for the maintenance department, ensures they are completed timely and accurately, and contacts the resident to determine if they are satisfied with the work completed. Prepares weekly maintenance report to verify resident requests are being completed.
6. Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts maintenance to items that need to be repaired.
Other Responsibilities: Supports office staff by providing clerical support, such as answering phone calls, filing, processing property invoices, and processing lease and renewal paperwork, as assigned
Typical base compensation rate depending on experience, except where mandated otherwise:
15 USD - 19 USD
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.