This position leads the performance of technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the units, buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company's standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
1. Leads/performs the completion process of work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as preventative maintenance on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, timelines, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements under the supervision of the Area Maintenance Manager.
2. Leads/performs the completion of the "make-ready" process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a "punch" list of maintenance work needed, scheduling vendors and contractor as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work per the established timelines and policies under the supervision of the Area Maintenance Manager.
3. Leads/performs the process of accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the property's maintenance department by tracking inventory used, returning unused items to the established location, and ordering supplies under the supervision of the Area Maintenance Manager.
4. Leads/performs the completion process for all inspections by monitoring Leonardo 247, Entrata, and all other platforms required to complete all current inspections as well as any future property or unit inspections required by code, regulation, or policy.
5. Completes documentation and other paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion so that service requests can be appropriately documented and tracked.
6. Leads/performs in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed.
7. Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.