Supports the community's marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by preparing resident lease files and related lease and other requirement documents, entering lease data into the property management software, preparing lease signing and move-in packages, and performing other administrative tasks.
1. Prepares resident lease files by coordinating with leasing professionals on move-in dates, rent rates, and lease terms, prepares the lease and lease addendum in accordance with the Company's and the community's established lease documentation, and gathers, reviews, and assembles all documentation required to meet the audit standards for resident lease files.
2. Assists leasing professionals in scheduling and conducting the lease signing meeting and move-ins by preparing move-in packages, scheduling and confirming lease appointments with current and prospective residents, and attending lease signing meetings to assist in completing all required documentation.
3. Maintains current and historic resident lease files by creating a filing system for easy and convenient storage and retrieval, updating resident records as needed to document resident transactions and communications, providing security in the storage of records and files, and complying with the Company's policies and procedures related to file storage and recordkeeping.
4. Supports leasing and marketing efforts by preparing brochures and community information for distribution to prospects, preparing follow-up and sales correspondence to prospective residents, preparing lease renewal packages for existing residents, and providing administrative support as needed to the leasing professionals.
5. Completes administrative and lease-related data entries in the property management software (Yardi/OneSite), enters resident data, move-in date, lease term, rental rates, concessions, and other critical resident data in a timely fashion, and provides reports and other systems data to support leasing and marketing efforts as required.
6. Participates in leasing efforts by greeting and welcoming prospective residents, completing Guest Card and qualifying prospective traffic, showing apartments, closing, and completing the rental application and credit screening process.
7. Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
Required Licenses or Certifications: * Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.