The Supplier Support Engagement Specialist - Supplier Compliance position supports general features and functions of the company's Supplier Compliance software application. Collects initial problem details and communicates up, assists with data entry and basic audits. Possesses a general understanding of policies and procedures, and user interface functions.
1. Complete and resolve Service Desk requests, and incidents (with the timeframe/goals established by the department). Supports standard property, user, and supplier attribute updates, and routine daily/weekly tasks.
2. General knowledge of supplier compliance policies and procedures and enforces adherence to policies, and troubleshoots workflow issues. Collects details for reported system issues, and effectively communicates to Engagement Specialist I & II.
3. Add, edit, and deactivate user credentials as needed.
4. Performs basic audits, and data entry related to planned and unplanned projects and tasks. Uses, updates, and recommends standard responses for common requests or issues.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* College degree in Information Systems or related field, and/or equivalent experience preferred.
* Two or more years of demonstrated ability working on software support/implementation projects, development activities, and overall database administration.
* Must have knowledge of standard business analysis, business process definition and project management concepts and tools.
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to executive and senior managers, team members, and internal and external clients, business contacts, and customers.
* Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an accounting and financial background sufficient to comprehend basic accounting principles.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.