Manages the day-to-day operations of a condominium board including managing the board meetings, board operations, activities, and resources of the board to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals, and ensures that the operation of the board complies with Condo Declaration policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other laws and regulations governing multi-family housing operations.
* Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices and payables.
* Operates the property management software (Yardi/OneSite) and completes transactions by entering all required fields correctly and by completing updates and back-ups to ensure the integrity of the system.
* Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicates with residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize revenue.
* Reviews and submits invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, obtaining community manager approval, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
* Follows the Company's established procedures related to evictions by following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and representing the community as required in court hearings and eviction proceedings.
* Processes resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease cancellation fees, if applicable, and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
* Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
* Acts as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the community manager by organizing and delegating daily work, coordinating maintenance and make-ready tasks with the maintenance supervisor, and managing the operation of the community in compliance with Company policies, procedures, and business practices.
* Assists in managing the client/owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting community tours, providing updates and information about the community's performance, and responding to owner requests as needed.
* Partners with the property's Community Manager and Service Supervisor (SS) to ensure the condominium's maintenance and upkeep comply with Company's standards.
* Manages condominium maintenance and construction projects, coordinating with appropriate partners to ensure projects are completed timely and within budget.
* Assists condominium board members in all aspects of their roles and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.