Job Description Summary
The purpose of this position is to manage and lead a project with direct accountability for project delivery.
This is part of PDS_Investors Division.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
15-20 years handling multiple projects
Location - NCR
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Bachelor's degree (Civil), No Diploma
* Leadership skills.
* Team Management skills.
* Operation Management skills.
* Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
* Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labour, including overtime.
* Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
* Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
* Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong customer alignment skills.
* Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
* Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
* Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
* Ability to calculate complex figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
* If required able to conducts advanced financial analysis.
* Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
* Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
* Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
* Excellent knowledge & skills with project management software.
* Working experience in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
* Preparing proposals and solutions for prospective customers.
* Knowledge of PM contracts and agreements
* Follow ups and obtaining fee approvals as per contract
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.