Maintenance Enablement Administrator
Job Description Summary
As a Maintenance Enablement Administrator, you will be required to work with both the Reactive maintenance team and Preventative maintenance team to look for opportunities to combine the functions and find efficiencies in both spaces. This role will be critical to ensuring that contractual obligations are met in the system and that errors are identified and rectified before issues are identified by the client.
With flexible working arrangements and a minimum of one day a week in the office, This role would suit your wide range of previous experience within customer service- retail, call centre or hospitality!
About the Role
- Coordinate with account teams to ensure that accruals are cleared in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all maintenance work orders are followed up and closed or cancelled.
- Identify vendor performance issues and work with internal teams in ensuring the best people are servicing our clients.
- Conduct bi-annual linking/ warning screen reviews and work closely with client account teams to ensure all data is up to date.
- Strong customer service background
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with customers in a high volume contact environment
Why join Cushman & Wakefield?
As one of the leading global real estate services firms transforming the way people work, shop and live working at Cushman & Wakefield means you will benefit from.
- Being part of a growing global company.
- Career development opportunities plus unlimited access to one of the world's largest online learning libraries LinkedIn learning.
- A truly diverse and inclusive workplace.
- A Supportive and flexible environment.
- A promote from within culture with opportunity to develop and grow.
If you are a strong team player who has a positive outlook and can-do attitude to find solutions quickly and efficiently submit your application today using the Apply button below.
At the very heart of Cushman & Wakefield lies an unrelenting commitment to creating an inclusive culture that benefits employees and creates a positive community impact. We are passionate about championing industry change and celebrating the diversity of our people, our business and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
The health and safety of our team members is of top priority, therefore, all Cushman & Wakefield controlled Workplaces require staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.