Production Associates perform the manufacturing production operations assigned to their team in the modular building process. Duties may include, but are not limited to, general modular construction, drywall, painting, installation of windows, doors, trim, tile and appliances, and mechanical, electrical and plumbing. The position follows standard production methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Production teams ensure that all respective assignments meet production targets, drawings, specifications, and building codes, while ensuring a high-quality standard in a timely manner. High-performing and motivated associates are provided ample growth opportunities to advance their careers with the company.
1. Attitude: Maintains a positive approach toward completing daily tasks and team goals.
2. Aptitude: Works diligently to learn new skills, take on new responsibilities, and cross-train on multiple production teams.
3. Productivity: Works as part of a production team to produce high quality products that conform to our quality standards while achieving our productivity objectives.
4. Teamwork: Follows both written and verbal instructions to accurately execute production steps as part of a production team. Assists other team members as needed or directed.
5. Safety: Follows all safety procedures and work to continuously improve safety throughout the plant and ensure timely and regular safety training goals are met. Understands, supports, and executes all work using proper tools and machinery in a safe manner.
6. Accountability: Maintains expected dependability level, meets all attendance requirements, and follows the rules and regulations of the production teams. Supports and complies with all Company policies and safety requirements.
7. Planning: Assists Line Leads and Supervisors to plan and organize manufacturing activities by communicating anticipated material needs, identifying equipment and tool maintenance, and any quality and productivity issues. Provides suggestions for continual production and quality improvements.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.