Maintenance Supervisor, Multifamily
Job Description Summary
The Maintenance Supervisor provides maintenance support and is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents. This includes quality move-in, resident satisfaction, quality and timely service and personal attention to our residents. The Maintenance Supervisor responds to our resident's service request and is instrumental in helping Cushman and Wakefield deliver superior customer service to our residents.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepares all market-ready apartments, which may include painting, carpet cleaning/repair, general repairs, and housekeeping to ensure a quality product to our residents.
- Completes resident service request in a timely manner.
- Has knowledge of various maintenance functions including and not limited to plumbing, pool maintenance, air conditioning, heating, general carpentry skills, appliance, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal, scheduling, and life safety issues.
- Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog parks to keep them clean, free of trash, debris, and other safety issues.
- Performs on-call emergency procedures as required.
- Reports any maintenance issues that affect the budget such as life safety, vacant repairs, property damages, and common area needs to the manager.
- Schedules and performs preventative maintenance and records such activities.
- Is knowledgeable of state, local, and federal housing laws, codes, policies, and systems regarding maintenance.
- Attends and participates in training programs as required by Cushman & Wakefield and local city and state jurisdictions.
- Provide superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be able to work any shift Sunday-Saturday to support the company's business needs.
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning agents and equipment used to perform job duties
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- CPO if required by city or state.
- EPA 608 - Minimum of Type II
- Follow all Cushman & Wakefield safety policies and procedures
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $33.00 - $35.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.