This position leads the performance of technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the units, buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company's standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality.
1. Leads/performs the completion process of work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as preventative maintenance on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem, and making repairs in accordance with established policies, timelines, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements under the supervision of the Area Maintenance Manager.
2. Leads/performs the completion of the "make-ready" process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre-move-out inspection, creating a "punch" list of maintenance work needed, scheduling vendors and contractor as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work per the established timelines and policies under the supervision of the Area Maintenance Manager.
3. Leads/performs the process of accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the property's maintenance department by tracking inventory used, returning unused items to the established location, and ordering supplies under the supervision of the Area Maintenance Manager.
4. Leads/performs the completion process for all inspections by monitoring Leonardo 247, Entrata, and all other platforms required to complete all current inspections as well as any future property or unit inspections required by code, regulation, or policy.
5. Completes documentation and other paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion so that service requests can be appropriately documented and tracked.
6. Leads/performs in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and signage as needed.
7. Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools and equipment.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.