Manages and directs the community's marketing, print and internet advertising, sales activities, leasing team members, and other resources to achieve established revenue, occupancy, resident retention, and leasing goals and objectives.
* Ensures achievement of the community's revenue and occupancy goals by directing the community's marketing, advertising and sales activities, overseeing on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of "ready" apartments, setting rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
* Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
* Develops print and internet advertising strategies, uses available technology to promote the community and communicate with potential prospects, and uses the Company's property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results.
* Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company's standards for overall appearance and safety, and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting "ready" units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
* Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Reviews and analyzes financial reports, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company's internal resources as needed to support solution strategies. Makes presentations about marketing and leasing strategies and results to clients, owners, and other business managers.
* Oversees the lease renewal program, including sponsoring various resident lease renewal functions, managing the communication and notification process, and assisting with resident move-outs as necessary.
* Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
* Supervises the community's leasing team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
* Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions
* Incumbents must have valid driver's license to drive a golf cart on property.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.