The Experience Associate is responsible for building and retaining relationships with the community's residents. This role will be key to enhancing resident satisfaction and retention during the move in process, resident issues, renewal and move out. The Experience Associate will partner with the centralized leasing team to help customers with the on-site leasing activities.
The Experience Associate will have four major focus areas:
Resident experience: The first point of contact to meet the needs of all residents utilizing in-depth knowledge of the community and its functions promoting an exceptional living experience for all residents, achieving community goals surrounding resident satisfaction and retention.
Move-in experience: Create a seamless move-in experience to ensure residents feel welcomed and appreciated.
Renewal Experience: Take a pro-active approach to resident renewals by maintaining connections through the lifecycle and prior to the renewal.
Problem Resolution: Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding quickly and courteously to resident concerns, complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and takes prompt action to solve problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
Leasing experience: Supports the activities of the central leasing team to coordinate the communities leasing and touring activities.
1. Creates an environment of openness and cooperation to achieve the community's resident satisfaction and retention goals by ensuring resident complaints and/or concerns are resolved effectively in a timely manner.
2. Organizes, coordinates, and implements resident services, functions, and programs.
3. Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in, ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition, and schedules any outstanding items to be addressed with the maintenance team.
4. Designs and executes marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the community, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools, and following other community-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
5. Uses the on-site property management software (Entrata, OneSite, Yardi) to record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
6. Supports the sales and leasing activities of the Central Leasing Office to achieve the community's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting prospects, conducting community tours, assisting in self-guided tours, and showing available apartments.
7. Ensures the community meets the Company's standards for show quality by daily opening and inspecting the leasing tour route and communicating to the service team any issues that need to be addressed.
8. Follows up with residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes and cards or making telephone calls, and seeking out opportunities to surprise and delight residents.
9. Executes and performs activities in support of the community's lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
10. Willing to float between The Aspen in Washington, DC, and The Cameron in Silver Spring, MD.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.