The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for working with Greystar's Talent Acquisition Operations and business leaders to develop and execute effective talent acquisition strategies that enable the successful achievement of business goals. The role is responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates and in some instances are responsible for the full lifecycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience. The role assists hiring managers with defining the knowledge, skills, experience, and behavioral requirements for positions, and for sourcing top talent for current and future staffing needs. The position also supports and is responsible for candidate interviewing, selection and support of onboarding processes and assists managers in accessing Greystar's systems, tools, and following processes and policies related to talent acquisition.
1. Follows Greystar's recruiting and hiring policies and procedures by posting and advertising for open positions, reviewing candidate resumes and applications, scheduling and conducting screening and in-depth interviews, and managing the communication flow between candidates and the hiring manager through the life cycle of the process including interviewing, offer, pre-employment background screening and support of I-9 completion on first day of employment or within the first 3 business days.
2. Builds collaborative partnership with regional leaders to understand and prioritize staffing and talent needs and specific position requirements, and influences staffing decisions according to Greystar's practices, policies, and business priorities.
3. Builds collaborative partnership with Talent Acquisition Operations to ensure Greystar policies, practices and priorities are applied consistently. Works with Talent Acquisition Operations to ensure recruitment processes are followed and support the business needs and offers a welcoming experience for candidates.
4. Consults with hiring managers in the assessment and selection of qualified talent to ensure business needs are met and provides guidance and influence to ensure the effective selection decisions.
5. Engages in proactive sourcing/pipelining and successful identification of top talent for open requisitions and facilitates prioritization of talent needs and conducts thorough pre-screens, as needed.
6. Works with the company's Talent Management and Compensation areas to ensure that jobs are accurately documented, classified and market priced.
7. In conjunction with Talent Acquisition Operations, ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment regulations and legal requirements including creating and maintaining job, candidate and selection documentation related to open positions as required.
8. Recommends and executes effective and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent, develops and maintains sources and pipelines for qualified candidates by setting up and hosting job fairs, advertising via job boards, participating in college recruitment programs, promoting the team member referral program, and establishing local networks in professional, industry, and other associations and organizations. Ensures all activities are consistent with Greystar's brand.
9. Educates business leaders and hiring managers on Greystar's policies, talent acquisition systems, tools, and processes. Facilitates selection and hiring.
10. Promotes and manages a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process and communicates as appropriate with candidates and hiring managers on the status of the hiring process.
11. Meets established key benchmarks for measuring effectiveness of recruiting activity and results. Collaborates with HRIS for development of recruiting metrics, reports and updates as needed by key business leaders.
12. Serves as subject matter expert on all recruiting systems/technology; facilitates training for managers on recruiting system to include Workday and other systems.
13. Organizes and participates in specialized recruiting efforts, such as the Company's MBA / College Intern Recruitment Program, minority and diversity recruiting strategies, staffing for lease-ups, and the due diligence and staffing for acquisitions, new countries, etc.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.