Porter Class C
Job Description Summary
Responsible to perform general inspection, cleaning, and stocking supplies in all common areas inside and outside of assigned building/property
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Respond to building requests, as instructed
* Observe and maintain lobby areas for cleanliness
* Monitor and maintain elevators to include vacuuming
* Clean entrances including glass walkways, thresholds, etc.
* Clean outdoor furnishings and/ or seating areas and plaza
* Patrol building perimeter to remove trash and debris from grounds
* Assist with snow removal, salting/ sanding, as it applies for specific property(s)
* Inspect restrooms and clean as necessary, re-stock paper and soap products accordingly
* Report any stained ceiling tiles/roof leaks to management office
* Report any maintenance problems to management office
* Move boxes and light weight furnishings (chairs/ lamps/ end tables, etc. )
* Inspect lunchrooms and/or cafeterias and break areas and clean as necessary
* Periodically check and empty cigarette receptacles at building exterior
* Inspect dumpster areas for debris and ensure the scheduled pick-up has been made
* Maintain loading dock cleanliness (if applicable)
* Check in with management office for work orders
* Report cleaning inadequacies
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Interpersonal Skills
3. Customer Focus
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
* Some cleaning experience and basic mechanical knowledge is desirable
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Must have ability to stoop, stand, climb, frequently lift a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and safely install rigging/lifting devices
* Regularly required to crouch and reach to install/move equipment by bending forward at the waist or by bending legs and spine
* Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information presented orally and in writing
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, drawings, and schematics
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $27.84 - $27.8353Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.