- hold the relationships with suppliers, tenants and clients
- draft the annual budgets for the ordinary and extraordinary activities
- project management of the extraordinary activities on buildings
- administrative track through generation of purchase orders and invoices approval
- run tenders and draft the contracts for the extraordinary works
- manage on-site inspections on the buildings
- periodical technical reports
- upload the utilities consumption data on the ESG platforms
- monitor the mandatory maintenance of buildings through the compliance and risk management system
- portfolio: Mixed office/retail and logistic buildings, residential units in Milan and northern Italy
- local and international clients
- fluent in English
- driving licence B
- Availability for daily business trips
- degree in architecture/ building engineering/ civil engineering/ management of built environment/ real estate or similar
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake. com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Work for the Best in the Industry - make your next move here!
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm. As a leader in multifamily property management, we deliver exceptional value through tailored solutions that create efficient and engaging communities. Our passionate approach, strong operational practices and high-performing teams unlock every property’s ability to provide residents with a place they can truly call home.