Regional Property Manager, Multifamily
Job Description Summary
The Regional Property Manager is responsible for the business plan execution for an assigned portfolio of properties. They will have a proven track record in managing a diverse portfolio of properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager. Regional Property Managers have direct accountability over Property Managers and Area Managers and may mentor Regional Property Managers to ensure implementation and execution of all corporate policies and procedures and to meet and/or exceed client expectations. The Regional Property Manager must demonstrate strong client and team management skills. They must possess the ability and willingness to develop, train, and mentor lower-level managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Act as the main point of contact related to all property related items with owner representative in the manner the client prefers. Understand and be able to communicate terms of the Property Management Agreement.
- Responsible for review and approval of all property purchasing with complete adherence to the expense budget.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop marketing budgets and plans as well as monitor ad effectiveness and spend.
- Engage in revenue management pricing including attendance at all pricing calls with the Revenue Management team.
- Review resident and mystery shop survey results and create action plans for team members who don't meet minimum requirements.
- Oversight of marketing activities such as reviewing market comps and economic information, review weekly lead and follow up reports, reviewing screening results and metrics
- Assist with RFP responses and participate in pitches
- Knowledge of property specific front-end technology and ensure property staff utilize systems as intended.
- Oversight of property risk management, safety standards and team member and resident liability and work with Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to ensure timely preparation of rent ready
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily.
- Experience working with financials, budgets, general office, bookkeeping, and sales skills
- Proficiency in Yardi property management software and related software applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other computer applications
- CPM, CCI, RPA, CAM preferred, and real estate license preferred (required in some markets)
- Ability to draw data results from systems-driven reporting and communicate its financial terms to stakeholders
- Experience working with financials and budgets
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skill
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- CPM, CCI, RPA, CAM preferred
- Real Estate License required
- 5+ years of Property Management experience
- 5+ years of Management experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear. The employee must be able to travel up to 60% of the time. Travel may vary in frequency and duration. The employee must demonstrate the ability to exert up to 20 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The compensation for the position is: $110,500-$130,000
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.