Immediately available FM role to join the CW business working on a major client account. Flexible working arrangements available.
The QLD Network FM is responsible for delivering facilities management services and operational excellence for our clients QLD retail properties located throughout Brisbane.
You will provide a seamless, one-touch solution for Regional Managers, Branch Managers, staff and customers alike that results in an operational experience that consistently exceeds expectation. As part of the National retail team, you will be an integral part of the operational success of retail properties in QLD, and subsequently positively impact the experience of every customer.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Facilities Manager, the role is responsible for the delivery of facilities management services for the clients Retail portfolio
* Provide post incident reports for critical incidents when requested identifying time line, root cause and recommendation.
* Obtain competitive quotes and submit business cases in line with the procurement guidelines.
* Prepare and submit requests for additions or deletions to the preventative maintenance schedule.
* Be the one point of contact for all QLD Retail related matters including managing escalations from Group Property, Landlords or internal.
* Ensure systems are in place to align the delivery of asset management for the Retail Portfolio and Corporate Building with the Lease Agreement and the life cycle requirements.
for cost savings.
* Ongoing management of purchase orders and invoices to ensure processing is accurate and completed in a timely fashion.
* Contractor Management - Ensure the delivery of the FM services is in line with Facilities Management Agreement (FMA) and the MSA.
* Performance management of contractors through regular audits/spot checks of completed works and documented monthly performance meetings
* Provide technical expertise and advise in relation to critical infrastructure and hard FM services and seek support through the C&W Technical Manager as required.
* Induction of contractors and assurance of all compliance, legislative requirements are met and maintained.
* Ongoing focus and active participation in the areas of innovation and continuous improvement.
* Deliver all reporting requirements of the role in a timely fashion and of high quality.
* Solid experience in facilities management in the delivery of both hard and soft services
* Technical capabilities that demonstrate sound knowledge of plant & equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings as they relate to a retail portfolio.
* Strong business acumen with demonstrated FM planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills.
* Experience in getting the best out of a team, including a demonstrated ability to lead, manage, coach, mentor, motivate and performance manage.
* High level communication and interpersonal skills with high level of attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills including demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and deliver on tight deadlines.
* An ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels and build positive, lasting business relationships.
* Proven capability of working within an environment using QA, OH&S and environmental systems.
* Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
* Knowledge and experience in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management System knowledge (CMMS).
As an equal opportunity employer, Cushman & Wakefield encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. Cushman & Wakefield promotes safety at all times.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Work for the Best in the Industry - make your next move here!
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm. As a leader in multifamily property management, we deliver exceptional value through tailored solutions that create efficient and engaging communities. Our passionate approach, strong operational practices and high-performing teams unlock every property’s ability to provide residents with a place they can truly call home.